If you like these notes, please visit "The Adventurers' Club".

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Behind the eyes of every child

Laurel, no matter what your faith is, or is not, no matter where in the world you are, I want you to know, even as you read these words, I'm with you. Behind the eyes of every child, and in the melody of every song. I'm the glimmer in the ice crystals, the rays in the sun, and the stars at night. And with each smile you see, every hug you receive and every laugh you hear, I'll be there, reaching out through another, with blessing and good wishes...... And all of this because I love you, because I've always loved you, and because I always will. And because this has been true, and will be true, every day of your life, holidays or not.
Tally-ho, ho, ho -
    The Universe

Happy everything to you Laurel, to your family, and to every single wonderful, radiant Being in your shimmering, enlightened sphere.